Happy Birthday, Herb Alpert!

martin

My best wishes for Herb on his 85th birthday! Even here in Norway he is listed in the major newspapers.

- greetings from the north -

Yes, a most Happy Birthday to you !! I had picked-up the trumpet and played in my grade school and high school bands (and even a little in college - at Boston College), having been inspired by you and the TJB ! God bless you today especially, and may Our Lord grant you even more years !!!

Happiest of Birthdays Herb here's to many more great years of music and abundant life and Blessings for you and yours.

Although things are very sad and frightening in the world as we speak,it's good to see a bit of light in this darkness; meaning the 85(!) birthday of you, Mr.Herb Alpert. I was 16 years old when I first discovered your music and my love for your sound has never ceased. I hope despite the sadness of the news that you and your lovely wife are enjoying your special day on your Malibu property!

Just remember to keep safe! We want you around for a long time to come!
One of your biggest fans,
jazzdre

P.S.: I know that though this is your birthday, I also know that there is personal sad news in your life now, and I'm talking about the passing of your brother Dave. Please accept my sympathy concerning his passing. May God be with you and your family in this time of tremendous sorrow.

Last edited:
Herb, Wishing you a Happy Birthday from Michigan - enjoy your special day and family. I am so glad I caught your show in Palm Springs before all of this hit. Stay safe and healthy. Rim Kasputis.

Happy Birthday, Herb...stay safe and healthy.

I can't begin to thank you enough for the music, and for what it means to me.

Happy Birthday Herb! I've often described your music to others as "Happy Music". May this day bring to you the same joy that your music brings to us! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom