HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD CARPENTER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestitch

People always wonder if our favorite musicians check in here at the corner. I'm hoping very much that this morning Richard will, and see our messages to him on his "day"!

Richard I wish you everything good, much joy and happiness, good health, good friends and a loving family. Most of all I wish you peace of heart.

Marilyn,
who wishes that one day she will get to meet Richard!

:happybirthday:

Happy Birthday, Richard!
Thanks for your beautiful music.
I wish all of your birthday wishes come true.

Sakura from Japan

Happy Birthday, Richard!
In my eyes, you will always be a friend never met. (Actually we did, once in Las Vegas 1976!)
"Thank you for the Music".
Be blessed,
Mark

Happy Bithday Richard -57 Years Young :D

Should Think Richard will be Too Busy With Mary , Children , Family and Friends to Check Out Websites -Perhaps Richard Just Checks Personal E-Mail ....Good Job Fans Do not Have Access to This .....Thousands of Messages From Worldwide Fans .... :shock:

Thanks for the Legacy and Forthcoming Music / Projects :)

Peter

Richard Carpenter is having a birthday! Have a great one!

:happybirthday:

Harry
...wishing Richard all the best, online...

:cool: I want to wish You a very "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Richard on behalf of all of your fans including the wonderful people on this website. Your music means so very much to all of us.

I hope that you read this online forum. We really do appreciate all that you have given us, and we hope that we too can give back to you, if only in our words. Thank you Richard. All of our best to you and your terrific family !

Danny and John in Phoenix Arizona

Happy Birthday Richard Carpenter!!!

A day does not go by that I am not either humming a Carpenters tune in my head or playing your music.

Oh and if by chance this thread get's emailed to you by someone, please won't you consider releasing Karen's Unfinished Solo Sessions & work your magic by polishing them up a bit & releasing a Karen Carpenter Solo CD II

:wink:

Oh I can dream...can't I

I heard an interesting story about Richard Carpenter on the radio last night. They were doing a birthday tribute and in one segment he said that Alice Cooper (of all people) was a big fan, and after a Hollywood Bowl concert Alice came backstage just to talk to the Carpenters. Richard said they talked about their favorite music and found out they were both big fans of groups like Zappa/Mothers of Invention, Grateful Dead, Black Sabbath, etc. That was an image I didn't expect to hear about. :wink:

Capt. Bacardi

Happy Birthday Richard!!!
Like everyone here, I can't
imagine life without your music.
Thank you for a lifetime of the
finest music ever!!!!!!!
JIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom