Happy Birthday to Captain Bacardi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry

Charter A&M Corner Member
Staff member
Site Admin
A few days late, but I see by the list on the main page that our Captain Bacardi (aka Bill Bernardi, aka Jazzbill) has had a birthday this past week. Hope it was a good one!

Harry
...but is he wiser?, online...

Harry said:
...but is he wiser?

Come On! He's a Postal Worker! (and you know what that means, if you've seen MIBII)!

--Mr Bill
Happy Birthday, Bill
(from one Bill to another!)

Mr Bill said:
Happy Birthday, Bill
(from one Bill to another!)

That'll cost you a coupla Bills! :wink: Ba-dum, bump!

Ditto the birthday wishes here! My guess is the party is still going on. :wink:

-= N =-

Happy birthday, and many happy returns -- and I'm not talking about mis-delivered mail.
JB

NP: Pink "Get This Party Started" -

Happy Birthday, Bill

Thanks guys! To celebrate, I did the only logical thing - take 5 days off to recover. :D I needed to. I had a huge party one night (I share the same birthday with a co-worker, so we went all out), and then I was given free passes to one of our comedy clubs, and it was a riot (it's hard to drink much when you're laughing all the time). As luck had it, some chatty woman was razzing the comedians that night (there were 3 of 'em), and they all unloaded on her. It was hilarious. By the end of the night she was almost in tears. Over the years of going to this club I've learned two very important things: never sit on the front row, and never let a comedian hear you say anything. Both of these things makes you a huge target. :D

Capt. Bacardi
...now down to 10 years and 360 days until retirement online...

Mr Bill said:
Come On! He's a Postal Worker! (and you know what that means, if you've seen MIBII)

Uh-oh, are they still trying to make us sound as if we're aliens? Hmmm, now everybody take a look at this red light... :cool:

Capt. Bacardi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom