Happy birthday to Richard!

Don Malcolm

Richard has done so much more for all of us in the past few years, adding depth and perspective to our knowledge of the Carpenters, along with several new recordings that have added luster to an already stellar career. I wish that a 76-piece orchestra would spontaneously assemble at his home today to serenade him (and his family) with fabulous renditions of his compositions and arrangements, as a birthday gift from all of those who love the music that he and Karen have given to us. Thanks for everything, Richard!

Happiest of birthdays to one of the towering figures in the history of popular music! ♥️

I agree…we owe so much to Richard for how much his music has helped us through difficult times, and he deserves to have a great birthday celebration with his family. And I’m sure that Karen is celebrating his birthday in Heaven right now.

So, Richard, I highly doubt you’ll see this, but happy birthday from the entire Carpenters community! 🎂🎉🎊

I wish Richard the best of birthday celebrations, but somehow it may be tinged bittersweet to him personally. Today is also the anniversary of Harold B. Carpenter's passing.

Happy Birthday Richard! I do hope that you have been having a great Birthday! Enjoy Your Special Day!! Thank you to you and Karen .... Thank You For The Music!!

Back
Top Bottom