Happy New Year Everyone...where you from?

cam89

Happy New Year Everyone....where are you from? I am originally from Winnipeg, Mb, but stuck currently in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada!!

Sanford, Michigan (near Midland, Michigan). Still reeling from the Sanford Dam that broke back on May 19.

Hershey, PA - we have a little park that a few people like to spend some time in, and an artisan candy making operation you might have heard about...

Happy New Year!

Born and raised in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA and now happily retired in Sunny Central Florida.

Garden Valley CA (about 50 miles NE of Sacramento) in the Sierra Nevada foothills. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

Happy Twenty Twenty-One!
I was born in Wisconsin.
I've been working my way west, then across the Pacific to live in Hawaii which is my home now.
That's a lot of rowing.....

Happy New Year! Born in Los Angeles, raised from age 9 on in the small Eastern Sierra town of Bishop, California. Radio and TV gigs took me to San Luis Obispo and Ukiah, California, Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada and Phoenix, Arizona before finally bringing me home to Folsom, California (suburban Sacramento) seven years ago.

Happy New Year. Lived my whole life in Bakersfield, Ca. Central California.
Home of the late Buck Owens & Merle Haggard. If you ever come through, visit Buck’s Owens Crystal Palace. It’s an amazing venue and memorabilia museum. Good concerts and excellent food too. You can see his car planted behind the bar! Yee Haw!

Happy New Year Everyone....where are you from? I am originally from Winnipeg, Mb, but stuck currently in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada!!
from San Francisco. Do you have the Canadian music chart for the Carpenters would like to see Peak position for all their music.

Happy New Year to all! Born in western PA, have lived in Phoenix, AZ most of my adult life.

Hello and Happy New Year.
I was born in Chicago. I spent a good number of years in various parts of Southern California, and I am currently in San Francisco.

Back
Top Bottom