1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
  2. The new Herb Alpert remasters are now available for download from Amazon and iTunes, and high-res versions are available from Acoustic Sounds and HDTracks. Some of these albums are seeing their first-ever release digitally. Check them out today!

Has anyone ever sent fan mail to Lani?

Discussion in 'The Beat of The Brass: Herb Alpert/Tijuana Brass' started by Rhymes with Music, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Rhymes with Music

Rhymes with Music Member Thread Starter

Has anyone ever sent fan mail to Lani?

The social media channels, like Twitter are probably handled by a social media manager, on behalf of Lani (and Herb), I'm guessing. Correct me if I am wrong about this.

I see one single Youtube posting -- which was for the purpose of promoting Lani's memoirs book. I see no online fan engagement.
    I mean, the visit count on that Youtube video promoting Lani's own book has few views and no comments on it.

2. Rhymes with Music

Also, searching for "Hussein Jiffry", I see an e-mail address ( @ AOL ) which looks like a pun on his first name.

The only contact I can find for Bill Cantos is on his (and his wife's) official website -- and that's the manager / agent .

3. Steve Sidoruk

Steve Sidoruk Founder, A&M Fan Net Moderator

You can write to:

The Herb Alpert Foundation
    1414 6th St.
    Santa Monica, CA 90401-2510

Rhymes with Music likes this.
  4. Rhymes with Music

Come to think of it, I wonder if Lani even spends much time on a computer, browsing the web. I don't know if she sends and receives e-mails. Maybe some older people (not the ones on this forum, of course!) don't use the internet much.

Herb had mentioned something about having read something on Wikipedia, so I guess he spends some time on the web.