1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
  2. We have received word that UMe is aware of the problem with the Carpenters vinyl releases, both the box sets and the individual LPs, and has offered a solution. To receive a replacement, send a proof of purchase to UMGCustomerSupport@umusic.com. UMe prefers email, but those who prefer phone contact may call 1-800-288-5942 to speak to Customer Support.

Heard Carpenters

Discussion in 'A Song For You: The Carpenters Forum' started by Dave, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Mark-T

Mark-T Well-Known Member

My wife gets it too. She even gets the "Olivia thing" and isn't threatened. (She's a good looking blonde herself! :wink:)

Carpe diem and John Adam like this.
  2. Ha-ha! Over the many years now, my wife, sons, other family, and friends have been trained to humor me at times and "accommodate" my Carpenters' OCD! At my son's wedding reception last summer, I successfully commissioned the DJ to play and dedicate We've Only Just Begun. I am proud to report that the song never sounded better and more special to me, and it actually filled up the dance floor!

Carpe diem and CarpentersToYou like this.