1. The new Carpenters recording with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is now available for preorder! Use this link to preorder, and help us out at the same time. Thank you!

Heard Carpenters

Discussion in 'A Song For You: The Carpenters Forum' started by Dave, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Sue

Sue Active Member

uk
    Me too. It’s good to see it on live tv.

2. newvillefan

newvillefan Well-Known Member

I watched it too :)

3. Carpe diem

Carpe diem Well-Known Member

The Only Yesterday documentary is by far the best one I have seen about the duo. The interviews are great; especially Linda Perry in her description of Karen's voice and Tony Peluso when he gets emotional at the end when talking about Karen. I know they occasionally show it on PBS here in the US, but not very often. Yes, there is something very special when anything Carpenters is on live TV and the prospect that perhaps a million or more people are tuned in.

4. CarpentersToYou

CarpentersToYou What I feel has come and gone before...

Heard “Sleigh Ride” in a Paris taxi last week

Carpe diem likes this.
  5. New Horizons.

New Horizons. Active Member

Please Mr postman is on BBC radio 2 as I type on Alan and Mels show..cheers Malcolm.

AnnaSock likes this.
  6. AnnaSock

AnnaSock Member

UK
    Malcolm’s great, isn’t he? I’ve heard Carpenters on Alan and Mel’s show a few times of late :)

7. Heard "Calling Occupants" during my morning commute last Thursday 10th January on RTE lyric f.m.'s Marty in the Morning (Ireland)

Geographer, John Adam and AnnaSock like this.
  8. New Horizons.

New Horizons. Active Member

Smooth radio are currently playing their icons 2019 .Carpenters are number 2! in the artist listings.Close to you and top of the world playing.Now also playing we've only just begun.

goodjeans, AnnaSock and Mark-T like this.