Hello again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cakeicer

I've been away so long that I forgot my password and had to look it up.
My daughters wedding was June 23rd and proud mom did the wedding cake.
Now that it is all over I want to know what I have missed out on at the corner
forum. Has anyone sent in new photos from the Julius Wechter concert?
Are any of you East Coasters going to the N.Y. show? Are we having fun yet?
Shirley :D

Hey, stranger! :wink:

I have some of the Julius photos here, but have been so busy on a dozen other projects that I haven't added them to the Rogues Gallery yet!

Things have been quiet here (and everywhere) lately, what with the summer in full swing.

I've heard rumors about a NY Julius concert, but to be honest, NYC isn't, and never has been, a city I care to go anywhere near. :sad: Although I've been born and raised in Michigan, I keep finding a certain magnetism toward the west coast. Maybe one of these days...

-= N =-
...who also likes Arizona, but not the size of their bonfires...

Welcome back, Shirley! :D

We've missed you the last few weeks!

--Mr Bill
(posting from Hawaii right now)

Posting from Hawaii...and he ain't there for pleasure! :|

-= N =-
...posting from home...

Welcome back,Cakeicer. You were missed! I hope there is an NY version of the Julius tribute. My daughter recently graduated from Philadelphia University and has accepted a position with a textile design firm in Manhattan.( Her Dad is real proud!) She is going to live across the river in Hoboken,N.J.,just a few blocks from Frank Sinatra's childhood address.(She could care less.)This kid is getting to know the Big Apple as well as she knew Philly,so I know I won't get lost. Mac

Nice to have a "tour guide." :) The main thing I've heard about NYC is don't drive!! Take a train in, and catch a cab once you're in the neighborhood. I'm just one who prefers to drive my own car everywhere...and I can only imagine the traffic and the parking fees if I were to attempt to drive in there! In reality, I really would like to see the whole NYC area, but just thinking of the "traveling" hassles turns me off. Plus, I don't have the tour guide... :wink:

-= N =-
...who almost went to NYU back in 1982...

Thanks guys, I missed being here. Congratulations on your daughters graduation Mac, and having her for a tour guide of N.Y.C. sounds like a great way to get around in a strange place. Living just one hour away from San Francisco I often have out of town visitors ask me to show them around,
little do they know that I seldom get to the city and don't know my way around that well. I depend on our rapid transit sytem to get me there and
hope that the station is close enough to my destination that I don't get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom