- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright © – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Crystal Music Publishers, Inc.
- Published By – Regent Music Corp.
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – WB Music
- Published By – New World Music Corp.
- Published By – Rytvoc
- Published By – Betterhalf Music Co.
- Published By – Wu-Li Dance
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Songfest Music Corp.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Bourne Co.
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Remixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Glass Mastered at – DADC – DIDX-012941
- Pressed By – Digital Audio Disc Corp.
- Designed At – Shiffman / Young Design Group
- Arranged By, Conductor [Conducted By] – Eddie Del Barrio*
- Art Direction – Roland Young (3)
- Bass – Monty Budwig
- Contractor [Strings] – Bill Hughes
- Drums – Harvey Mason
- Engineer – Steve Smith (7)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ed Goodreau, Eric Rudd, Greg Goldman, John Aguto, Thom Russo
- Guitar – Barry Zweig, John Pisano, Larry Carlton
- Management [Direction] – Kip Cohen, La Brea Tours
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By – Jürgen Reisch
- Piano – Frank Collett
- Producer – Herb Alpert
- Trumpet, Vocals – Herb Alpert
Issued in standard jewel case with black tray. Includes a 6-panel foldout booklet.
Recorded at A&M Studios, Hollywood, CA ("Friends" recorded in 1990).
Remixed at Ocean Way Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Track 1: Crystal Music Publishers Inc. (ASCAP) / Regent Music Corp. (BMI)
Track 2: Polygram International Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 3: WB Music / New World Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Track 4: Rytvoc / Betterhalf Music (ASCAP)
Track 5: Wu-Li Dance / Almo Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Track 6: Songfest Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Track 7: Famous Music Corporation (ASCAP)
Track 8: Chappell & Co. (ASCAP)
Track 9: Wu-Li Dance (ASCAP)
Track 10: Bourne Co. (ASCAP)
℗ & © 1992 A&M Records, Inc. [...] Printed in the U.S.A.
Herb's last album for A&M and the first not to be issued on vinyl
Made in the U.S.A.