1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
  2. The new Herb Alpert remasters are now available for download from Amazon and iTunes, and high-res versions are available from Acoustic Sounds and HDTracks. Some of these albums are seeing their first-ever release digitally. Check them out today!

Herb Alpert Performing on solid gold hollywood

Discussion in 'The Beat of The Brass: Herb Alpert/Tijuana Brass' started by Magic Man, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Magic Man

Magic Man Member Thread Starter

Hi guys i just saw on youtube a video with Herb performing on solid gold Hollywood it says in the description it was from 1982 but i think its from 84 as i can see some of the Tijuana brass members from the tour he Did in 84.Do anyone knows from wich year??

toeknee4bz and Steven J. Gross like this.
  2. jazzdre

jazzdre Active Member

I remember that episode. I used to like to watch SOLID GOLD;it was a very entertaining show. Anyway, that episode was from the summer of 1984, when Herb reunited the Brass(old and new members) for a summer reunion tour.I believe this appearance on the show was basically a promotion for the tour.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    Steven J. Gross and Bobberman like this.
  3. Bobberman

Bobberman Well-Known Member

I noticed John Pisano, Julius Wechter, and Nick Ceroli were in the video even though Nick was hidden behind the drums I had a feeling this was the 1984 TJB ( albeit a very brief reunion) and thanks for the confirmation

toeknee4bz and Steven J. Gross like this.
  4. jazzdre

jazzdre Active Member

Bobberman...you're welcome!

Bobberman likes this.
  5. Rudy

Rudy ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Site Admin

US
    That was the Bullish tour...

Bobberman likes this.