🏆 Contest! Herb Alpert SIGNED CD giveaway: TWO lucky winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herb, your style of instrumental heavily influenced my musical style as a guitar-player/composer. I would love to have you play on a new tune I am presently recording. Love your music a Herb ! Thanks !

My wife and I were lucky enough to see Herb and Lani and the band at One World Theater here in Austin on our anniversary last September. What a wonderful experience that was.

A&M Corner is happy to announce that we are giving away a brand new copy of Herb Alpert's acclaimed recent CD, Come Fly With Me, signed by both Herb Alpert and Lani Hall! We will be picking two lucky winners for this giveaway, each receiving one signed copy of the CD.

To enter the contest, simply post a reply in this thread. (However, please post only one time in the thread.) Your entry number is the number of your post in the thread. If you are not yet a member, registration is easy--simply click the "Log in or Sign up" tab in the upper right corner to begin.

upload_2016-1-22_22-50-12.png

At the end of the contest, we will have a third party choose two random numbers, generated online. The two matching post numbers will be the winners!

This contest will continue until 11:59PM on Sunday, February 21, 2016. At that time we will close this thread, and will announce the winners the next day.

Please make certain your forum email is up to date, as we will contact you both via our private conversation system, and by email, to fetch your mailing address. We will make three attempts to contact the winners during the following week. If the prize is not claimed, we will choose another winner after a week has passed.

A big thank you to Herb Alpert and Lani Hall for graciously offering us these signed CDs for our forum giveaway!

61rMXMFgWjL._SX425_.jpg
Just want to say that I have enjoyed Herb since I was a kid.

Thank you for the opportunity! I really enjoy Herb Alpert's music and have just named my recently purchased '77 LA Benge after him. :)

Still think it's ironic that the day after I fly to LA (staying in Pasadena), Mr and Mrs Alpert will be playing in Dallas (I live in Fort Worth). Alas, if my spouse's conference schedule will allow, perhaps we'll stow away to Vibrato the following Monday or Tuesday, as we enjoyed our first there two years ago (we saw Jerry Vivino perform - nice music, good food and atmosphere. Drive was a bit harrowing though...forgive us, we're easterners).

But, then again, the last time I saw them we sat at table literally in front of the horn master himself in NYC at JALC. I've a hard time wanting to besmirch that memory.

A&M Corner is happy to announce that we are giving away a brand new copy of Herb Alpert's acclaimed recent CD, Come Fly With Me, signed by both Herb Alpert and Lani Hall! We will be picking two lucky winners for this giveaway, each receiving one signed copy of the CD.

To enter the contest, simply post a reply in this thread. (However, please post only one time in the thread.) Your entry number is the number of your post in the thread. If you are not yet a member, registration is easy--simply click the "Log in or Sign up" tab in the upper right corner to begin.

upload_2016-1-22_22-50-12.png

At the end of the contest, we will have a third party choose two random numbers, generated online. The two matching post numbers will be the winners!

This contest will continue until 11:59PM on Sunday, March 6, 2016. At that time we will close this thread, and will announce the winners the next day.

Please make certain your forum email is up to date, as we will contact you both via our private conversation system, and by email, to fetch your mailing address. We will make three attempts to contact the winners during the following week. If the prize is not claimed, we will choose another winner after a week has passed.

A big thank you to Herb Alpert and Lani Hall for graciously offering us these signed CDs for our forum giveaway!

61rMXMFgWjL._SX425_.jpg
I am doing the teaberry shuffle in excitement

Just saw the concert in Boca. Fantastic! They played Something by the Beatles a nd Come Fly With Me. Amazing two hour show by 5 fantastic musicians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, all, for entering! We will be drawing winners tomorrow and will post the lucky winners here in the forum! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom