🏆 Contest! Herb Alpert SIGNED CD giveaway: TWO lucky winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy

¡Que siga la fiesta!
Staff member
Site Admin
A&M Corner is happy to announce that we are giving away a brand new copy of Herb Alpert's acclaimed recent CD, Come Fly With Me, signed by both Herb Alpert and Lani Hall! We will be picking two lucky winners for this giveaway, each receiving one signed copy of the CD.

To enter the contest, simply post a reply in this thread. (However, please post only one time in the thread.) Your entry number is the number of your post in the thread. If you are not yet a member, registration is easy--simply click the "Log in or Sign up" tab in the upper right corner to begin.

upload_2016-1-22_22-50-12.png

At the end of the contest, we will have a third party choose two random numbers, generated online. The two matching post numbers will be the winners!

This contest will continue until 11:59PM on Sunday, March 6, 2016. At that time we will close this thread, and will announce the winners the next day.

Please make certain your forum email is up to date, as we will contact you both via our private conversation system, and by email, to fetch your mailing address. We will make three attempts to contact the winners during the following week. If the prize is not claimed, we will choose another winner after a week has passed.

A big thank you to Herb Alpert and Lani Hall for graciously offering us these signed CDs for our forum giveaway!

61rMXMFgWjL._SX425_.jpg

Last edited:
This is the coolest contest I've run across on ANY site Online in a really long time! (How generous of Herb and Lani, too!)

I haven't gotten around to picking this album up yet, so of course I'd love the chance to win one (and autographed no less)! Thanks Rudy for the contest (and Mr. and Mrs. Alpert for the prize)!

The perfect addition to my Herb Alpert collection (and surely, so far what wouldn't be COMPLETE without!)...

-- Dave

This would be a great addition to the home collection. Appreciate their generosity to us fans.

As a long time lurker, and new member (coming from the Hoffman Music Forum), I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity.

I hope I get picked I have been a fan of the tjb and his solo music since the 60's and herb inspirited me to play the trumpet. plus as the story goes I did meet herb and tonni kalash back in aug of 1968 here in Cleveland, Ohio in Cuyahoga Falls called the Blossom music center went back stage and got there autographs I even posted that story here on the corner. I still got those to this day. and collect any thing on the tjb and herb solos works including promo posters. and etc.

take care
bob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom