1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
  2. The new Herb Alpert remasters are now available for download from Amazon and iTunes, and high-res versions are available from Acoustic Sounds and HDTracks. Some of these albums are seeing their first-ever release digitally. Check them out today!

Herb and Lani in St. Louis

Discussion in 'The Beat of The Brass: Herb Alpert/Tijuana Brass' started by Charles H., Aug 19, 2018.

1. Charles H.

Charles H. Member Thread Starter

One night in the summer of 1968, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass performed at the St. Louis Municipal Theatre (The Muny). On Sunday, August 19th, for what I believe is the first time in fifty years, Herb returns to St. Louis, this time with Lani Hall and their band, for a concert at the Grandel Theatre. In conjunction with their appearance, the theatre is hosting a public exhibit of Herb Alpert paintings and sculptures.

To celebrate this momentous occasion, I would like to invite any interested A&M Corner Forum members (and their guests) in attendance to join me for post-show drinks and conversation at the Field House Pub and Grill, just a few blocks away from the theatre. A toast is in order!

Charles

Rudy likes this.
  2. Steve Sidoruk

Steve Sidoruk Founder, A&M Fan Net Moderator

My records show 8/4/68 at the Municipal Opera House, opened by The Checkmates, Ltd.