Herb & Lani's New Band and 2022/23 Tour Dates

I have held tickets for Herb's concert at legendary Ronnie Scott's jazz club in London for three years. I am so looking forward to seeing him and Lani there, It is uplifting to see all their touring dates for 2023...

- Greetings from the (not so cold) north -
Martin

He is apparently scheduled in northern NJ in Morristown in August. Found out about it from a sign at a train station. Had no idea. Unfortunately , my spouse will be still recipient earring from knee surgery then so I’ll not be able to make it. Truth be told, that he continues to tour is something to behold. Regret I won’t see him, but the last time I did was at Lincoln Center sitting at a table smack dab in front of him and I swear at one point it seemed like he was playing to me (at least my spouse said that - and she’s not a fan except for the tune Route 101, which she loves). Wishing him and his crew grace and peace in their live perfs.

Tickets went on sale yesterday for a 5/18/2024 performance in Philly at the Perelman Theater (Kimmel Campus)

I'm surprised that he hasn't done a video in recent years. I think the last video (or at least the last one I've seen) was his appearance at Montreux back in, I think, the 90s...? An on-demand video and DVD/BluRay release of his current touring group would be kind of cool.

I'm surprised that he hasn't done a video in recent years. I think the last video (or at least the last one I've seen) was his appearance at Montreux back in, I think, the 90s...? An on-demand video and DVD/BluRay release of his current touring group would be kind of cool.
I have that Montreux video it was in 1996 with the Jeff lorber band still a great video and other than the documentary Herb Alpert is those are my only Herb alpert videos I own in physical form on DVD

I have that Montreux video it was in 1996 with the Jeff lorber band still a great video and other than the documentary Herb Alpert is those are my only Herb alpert videos I own in physical form on DVD
I get the date confused since Toto performed at Montreux in 1991, and it was one of the last gigs for Jeff Porcaro. And kind of bittersweet seeing Mike Porcaro with the band, as he passed in 2015 from ALS.

Back
Top Bottom