Herb picture in front of albums mural

Harry

Charter A&M Corner Member
Staff member
Site Admin
This picture graces one of those A&M GOLD SERIES discs, D32Y3049. Awhile ago I noted that there were two Baja Marimba albums in the picture. Just now I noticed that the upper left image is Burt Bacharach's REACH OUT. The rightmost image seems to be a picture of the TJB under some kind of logo-banner on a brick wall.

I notice that NINTH seems to be bigger than all of the rest of the albums.

AlpertAlbumsMural.jpg

I wonder if that large image on the right was some sort of tour poster.

I had this poster. My mother talked a record store into giving it to her. 😁

1597188754403.png

I don't know if it survived a few moves--I haven't seen it in decades.

That looks really familiar. I remember the AMPEX logo.

I had this poster. My mother talked a record store into giving it to her. 😁

1597188754403.png

I don't know if it survived a few moves--I haven't seen it in decades.

In that painting, I think Herb resembles a young George W. Bush...

... or maybe I need to see my optometrist. :blinkeye::blinkeye:

I once saw a poster that was promoting one of A&M's rock bands that was actually a pic of Lee Katzman holding up a pig from the Fresh Air photo shoot. I wish I could have gotten hold of it.

ad_blodwyn.jpg
I once saw a poster that was promoting one of A&M's rock bands that was actually a pic of Lee Katzman holding up a pig from the Fresh Air photo shoot. I wish I could have gotten hold of it.

This picture graces one of those A&M GOLD SERIES discs, D32Y3049. Awhile ago I noted that there were two Baja Marimba albums in the picture. Just now I noticed that the upper left image is Burt Bacharach's REACH OUT. The rightmost image seems to be a picture of the TJB under some kind of logo-banner on a brick wall.

I notice that NINTH seems to be bigger than all of the rest of the albums.

AlpertAlbumsMural.jpg
NINTH is the newest of the albums in the collage. This was probably supposed to double as promotion for the album and catalog still in print to that point.

Back
Top Bottom