Here's One I Hadn't Heard

If you go back and watch part three of the Carpenters Q&A I posted several weeks back, at around the 7:44 mark you’ll see the picture I took of the demo reel that contains “All of My Life.” This is the recording from that tape.

The audio you’re hearing here is a rip from “Carpenters Forever,” a Japanese documentary from 2002 where Richard pulled out the Sony tape recorder and played the recording for the interviewer. 😀

If you go back and watch part three of the Carpenters Q&A I posted several weeks back, at around the 7:44 mark you’ll see the picture I took of the demo reel that contains “All of My Life.” This is the recording from that tape.

The audio you’re hearing here is a rip from “Carpenters Forever,” a Japanese documentary from 2002 where Richard pulled out the Sony tape recorder and played the recording for the interviewer. 😀
Oh, you meat the one with three songs we hadn't heard of before? That one?

I should have added a smiley to my previous post. I was trying to be "cute", thinking you might get us more info about the other three songs. Thanks, Chris!
It could happen! Gotta keep things interesting and not give it all away at once LOL!

Back
Top Bottom