Hollywood Nights TV Special (High Quality)

In case you have forgotten how good this duet is (sorry, the video quality is not all that great)

^^ "Suddenly" is wonderful, but my favorite Olivia duet is "I Can't Help It" with Andy Gibb. Late night radio gold.

Suddenly is an absolutely stunning track. Right up there with Suspended In Time, my all time favourite Ahhnj track. I’ve always wanted to know why she was streaming tears by the end of this.

Last edited:
Decided to watch Hollywood Nights (again) even just to see Karen for a few minutes looking and sounding amazing!
Speaking of amazing, Olivia, the most modest "hottie" ever!!! Just look how far she progressed in 10 years, and there were still more surprises to come!

Decided to watch Hollywood Nights (again) even just to see Karen for a few minutes looking and sounding amazing!
Speaking of amazing, Olivia, the most modest "hottie" ever!!! Just look how far she progressed in 10 years, and there were still more surprises to come!

I've often wondered if Karen might've been a little envious of Olivia. Despite the fact that they were friends. Olivia was successful at reinventing her career going from pop-country to the whole dance/new-wave techno-pop craze of the late 70s early 80s. And of course, landing that part as Sandy in the movie Grease. Karen always wanted to do a movie. I'm sure Karen compared herself to ONJ, after all, in a roundabout way, they were competitors. Olivia is one of most physically beautiful women that has ever lived IMHO. Just incredible natural beauty. She is a fighter too, she has been dealing with cancer for a number of years now. Australia should be proud!

Olivia is an amazing human being. Besides surviving the career pressures and changes, not succumbing to substances, and thriving after treatments for cancer! Having a family and a long and ever changing career without ever losing who she was as a human being. I wish it could of been the same destiny for Karen (less the cancer of course). The world would of been even a better place!

I'm sure as successful as Karen was, Olivia stepped it up another level. I don't know if Karen could of made the transition to movie star. Olivia was never shy of the camera, it was her friend. Karen had issues that Olivia never had to deal with, so I think she had a clearer path to the success she achieved. Karen's would of been more of a challenge, and had she not been ill, I think she could of done it too!

I’ve never seen the appeal for Olivia except for the fact that she was Karen’s friend. Very underwhelming in the talent department and her music isn’t at all timeless.

Back
Top Bottom