How do you store your Cd's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick-An Ordinary Fool

I know this topic has been around before but I wondered how everyone stores all their Cd's. I have a 2 sided wood shelf tower that I am almost maxed out of and not sure I want to buy yet another larger tower.

Today while channel surfing, I saw QVC showing this product. http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...0-Disc-Stackable-Faux-Leather-Media-Organizer

There is a tab to view their video of it. It holds 120, you assign each CD a # and comes with a booklet to house the CD inserts/jackets, guess you could use them for DVD's as well.

I'm torn cause I have always keep the jewel cases my CD's come with. However opting for this Discgear you would throw out all your jewel cases. It sure would eliminate alot of space going this route.

What do you guys think of this product. How are you storing your CD's.

I couldn't part with my jewel boxes. To me they are like album covers -- they go with the disk. When I make compilations, they aren't really done until I've also made a booklet, backing card and tray liner for a jewel case.

I just got a new rack from www.storeyourmedia.com which is great. It holds up to 2300 CDs but I plan to put a lot of other stuff in it too -- DVDs and such. (The thing is still in pieces at home as I write this.) I probably have about 1500 CDs that are stored alphabetically. I keep the home-made ones in a separate file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom