How will Japanese market celebrate the 50th anniversary

Nick

Since Japan has celebrated amongst others, the 30th, 35th, 40th etc. anniversaries with deluxe and gorgeous box sets, what do we think they will do for the 50th? Has anyone heard anything yet?

I think the first album should remix and retouch with some stereo pianos strings and do a Blu Ray audio disc with a couple bonus tracks if available, some out takes, artwork like we've seen pop up on various places. Make a companion regular 16 bit CD companion for those who love to listen in the car and package it all up to look special and who knows, maybe some of the folks that never gave the first effort half a chance will listen with a different perspective and see where they really came from. That is among one of my very favorite of all the albums. I've listened straight thru the vinyl! LoL and the CD. That would be one I'd throw some cash down for but not many probably will agree. Just my wish

I think the first album should remix and retouch with some stereo pianos strings and do a Blu Ray audio disc with a couple bonus tracks if available, some out takes, artwork like we've seen pop up on various places. Make a companion regular 16 bit CD companion for those who love to listen in the car and package it all up to look special and who knows, maybe some of the folks that never gave the first effort half a chance will listen with a different perspective and see where they really came from. That is among one of my very favorite of all the albums. I've listened straight thru the vinyl! LoL and the CD. That would be one I'd throw some cash down for but not many probably will agree. Just my wish

I’d definitely buy that! :) I love the first album, largely because it’s so different, so I’d love a remixed/repackaged version.

Back
Top Bottom