‘I Feel You’ CD Arrived…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've purchased downloads from Amazon before. I seem to do it in groups of two songs. Both times came after periods of other orders of CD's and DVD's. And the first download turned out to be no-charge, while the second was the full 99¢.

This week I downloaded the Herb/Lani track for no-charge. Today I downloaded a song that's always escaped me that I've always wanted - the vocal version of the theme from M*A*S*H. It wasn't included on the soundtrack album I bought back in the '70s, but it seemed to be available as an Amazon download, so I pulled the trigger.

The last time, I downloaded two Christmas songs back in November/December. The first came free, the second was a 99¢-er.
I think it was something I "earned" through buying other stuff.

I know I've also bought DVD's and Blu-rays that have earned me an "instant watch" through Amazon, but since I don't really watch stuff on the computer, it's not of interest to me. I'm content to wait for the DVD to arrive.

Harry

the vocal version of the theme from M*A*S*H.
I've been hoping for a long time that Al DeLory's great version of this song would make it to CD or even iTunes, but never any luck. I checked Amazon today and there IS a collection CD which includes it, but.....$92.95?! I think not. I have a very good needle-drop from a sealed LP I got from gemm.com so that's just fine, until somebody decides to give it a proper release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom