imagine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grainne

let's just say that you had the chance to sit down with richard and ask him five questions...just five but they could be anything...what would you ask him?? here is my five;

1. are you happy?

2. what is your most vivid memory of karen?

3. what was the last cd you bought?

4. what are your musical plans for the future, concerts etc?

5. fancy a holiday in ireland?-i know somewhere you can get a great pint?!

Hi Grainne, how are ya?

1. Will you ever consider working on Karen's Unreleased Solo Session Tracks? Polish them up & work your magic? Maybe as a bonus disc on your next release. Many artists include bonus disc with the purchase of a new release, would this be something you could consider?

2. Would you ever consider writing a large coffee table book about your life & karens' in your own words, what it was like touring & include some never before released large color photos of you & karen.

3. Will you consider re-releasing the Japan Black Box LP/CD Style 11 CD Set in the United States? Richard have you seen ebay? Prices are way too high & you need to accomdate the U.S. fans with this terrific box set.

4. Will you please consider releasing a New DVD of Live Concert Material

5. Please Please release on DVD all the TV Specials, especially Music Music Music which has to be in good condition as we have seen snipits recently from you.

Thanks Richard .... I don't ask for tooo much :D

Hmmmm...5 questions I could ask Richard...

1) Please release and fix up the unreleased Karen Carpenter solo songs, as well as any other songs that feature Karen's vocals on it.

2) Would it be possible to see a Carpenters Musuem which features EVERYTHING of CARPENTERS memorabelia, and not just a small portion of things like at the Carpenters Performing Arts Centre?

3) Describe in full and lengthy detail what you thought of Karen's vocals, her drumming, her musicianship, her personality...everything about Karen etc?

4) Will you and your daughters/son ever do music together when they grow up, and how are they like Karen?

5) How come you don't do an album with pop singers of today and do some producing and arranging for them and get your name back out in the Public?

I guess these would be some of them...

Cameron Longo
[email protected]

hey chris,

hope u are keeping well! i'm very impressed with your response, far more in depth than my five questions...may have to reconsider them!

grainne.

Funny thing, Grainne, that you should have "Are you happy?" as your number one question! It would be mine as well!

#2 If you join Grainne in Ireland for a pint, may I come along, too? Ireland was my maternal grandmother's homeland.

#3 Which one of your kids do you think will go into the music business?

#4 What plans do you have for the future for new music?

#5 When can you and Mary come for dinner? It's the least I can do for you after all those years of wonderful musical enjoyment!!

Marilyn
online, and knowing full well that the last one is, oh, but a dream! :D

Hi...my 5 questions would be:

1. Which songs did Karen find most difficult to work on and why?

2. Has Karen ever sung anything that just didn't sound right to you?
Describe.

3. Did Karen really think Barbara Streisand was the ultimate singer?
If not, then who?

4. Were there any songs or parts where Karen felt her voice should or shouldn't be overdubbed but you decided against? Why?

5. Which singers/bands Karen couldn't stand listening to? Why

What three words best summarize how you would like the Carpenters to be remembered?

What events/experiences with Karen do you find most endearing?

What are you most treasured items from life with Karen?

How do you intend to balance your desire to preserve the Carpenters sound while satisfying fan demand for unreleased tracks?

What is your succession plan for preserving and extending the Carpenters legacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom