🖼 Gallery INNER SLEEVES

Threads with gallery-like content.

Rudy

¡Que siga la fiesta!
Staff member
Site Admin
Since it was packed in a CD longbox, it was probably a marketing or fulfillment office that handled these types of requests for the label.

Mr Bill

Gentlemanly Curmudgeon
Staff member
The usual A&M PO Box was 782... So it did seem strange to see that. The inclusion of "Horizon" would indicate sometime between 1977 and the very early 80s, as Horizon was soon discontinued after that (despite a brief return as a Word Records imprint in the mid to late 80s)

--Mr Bill

Harry

Charter A&M Corner Member
Staff member
Site Admin
Here's another one. This one is labeled "6a" and is just a bit different from "6b", posted a few pages earlier. The dog image is the same. This one was inside SP-4573, Nils Lofgren, CRY TOUGH. Notice that some images have little QUAD CD-4 logos added either in the cover image or just below.

IH-6a1.jpgIH-6a2.jpg

JOv2

SP 4281 is approximately early 1971 and I'm confident ...Sounds Like... and the We Five LP did not remain in print much longer at this point.

Harry

Charter A&M Corner Member
Staff member
Site Admin
I'm of the firm belief that these record company innersleeves were thrown into an album somewhat randomly. A certain series might be used and when one version ran out, the next in line would do. It probably also varied by the pressing plant.

rockdoctor

I'm of the firm belief that these record company innersleeves were thrown into an album somewhat randomly. A certain series might be used and when one version ran out, the next in line would do. It probably also varied by the pressing plant.
That is true. I have seen different sleeves in copies of Look Around and Fool On The Hill when I got them after wearing out my first copies.

Top Bottom