|A2||Back To Reality||3:41|
|A4||No Justice, No Peace||4:02|
|B1||Black And Proud||3:51|
|B6||Arrest The President||4:19|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Marley Marl Productions, Inc.
- Art Direction – Len Peltier
- Design – Rowan Moore (2)
- Engineer – David Kennedy (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B6), Ivan "Doc" Rodriguez* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B6)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Everett Ramos (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B6), Joey "Ghost" Lachiana* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B6)
- Executive-Producer – Francesca Spero, Marley Marl
- Management – Francesca Spero
- Mastered By – Jose Rodriguez*
- Mixed By – Marley Marl
- Photography By – Bob Witkowski
- Producer – Marley Marl
- Written-By – Marlon Williams, Percy Chapman
Produced For Marley Marl Productions.
Recorded At Marley's House Of Hits, New York.
Mixed At Powerplay Studios, Queens, New York.
Track A5 Mixed At Battery Studios, New York.
Mastered At Sterling Sound.
℗ & © 1990 A&M Records, Inc.
Also issued as CD 5311
Percy Chapman (Intelligent Hoodlum) was later known as Tragedy Khadafi