Interesting Brasil'66 lp

rockdoctor

On Amazon, there is an lp from England titled "Introducing Sergio Mendes and Brasil'66" and on A&M.
Side 1 -Mas Que Nada, Pretty World, Fool On The Hill, Scarborough Fair, Bim Bom.
Side 2-With A Little Help From My Friends, Agua De Beber, Festa, The Look Of Love, Triste.
The back cover has pictures of the lp's from Herb Alpert Presents to Crystal Illusions.
Thought the die hard Brasil'66 fans would like this.

It was nice to see something from Fool On The Hill besides the singles on a compilation lp from back in the day.

It was nice to see something from Fool On The Hill besides the singles on a compilation lp from back in the day.
Yes. "Festa" is often mentioned as a favorite among our members here. It's surely one of mine.

I don't own that compilation - though I've known of it for years. The "odd" LP compilations I DO own include the NIGHT AND DAY set and one called GENTLE RAIN that also features Tamba 4, Bossa Rio, Walter Wanderley, Antonio Carlos Jobim. That one's a two-LP set with Brasil '66 (billed as '77) alternating with the other artists every other track.

1669305103194.png

1669305161588.png

That "Introducing" cover looks like something that would have come out of the Pickwick label back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom