It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

I've just read at amazon.com, that a second Barry Manilow Christmas album will be released on November 12: A GIFT OF LOVE. :) Manilow's first Christmas album was titled "Because it's Christmas" and was released in 1990.

Maybe this is another reason, why Richard's Christmas album has been postponed??

I rather doubt that it's because of the Manilow album. That's interesting news in itself! Yuko is probably right on the money when she surmises that it's because of the anniversary of Karen's death next year. It is very disappointing, however!!!! :sad:

Sorry, the correct title for Manilow's new album is A CHRISTMAS GIFT OF LOVE.

It seems to be a US release only, because I can't find it at amazon.co.uk or amazon.de :sad:

Wrong on both counts! its not because of Barry manilow and not because of Karen's 20th anniversary! Richard's christmas album was delayed until 2003 for the same reason AS TIME GOES BY was cancelled-Richard's active contract for A&M expired when Polygram was sold to Universal.While they are in the process of negotiating new terms,all pending releases are being held up.THE ESSENTIAL COLLECTION is intended to mark the 20th anniversary of karen's death,but Universal opted to release it 3 months early-for the Christmas buying season.

c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom