J&K Stonebone (Record Store Day)

Rudy

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Staff member
Site Admin
Fingers are crossed that someone is listening re: Stonebone. I left a note on the record label's site; we may need to do some "write-in" campaigns to draw some attention to it. (Provided they can locate the master tape, and UMe didn't let it get barbecued.)

Last edited:

Harry

Charter A&M Corner Member
Staff member
STONEBONE will apparently be available on Record Store Day and at Target, at least online:

Image posted over at SH.tv:

1583589653018.png

Last edited:

Rudy

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Staff member
Site Admin
Oh, I'll be down for a copy or two! 👍👍 Long overdue.

I doubt there will be CD reissues, but I could forsee downloads in the future for both records. I know a couple of buddies going to RSD when I'm in Chicago--I might see if they can pick one or two up for me.

Mr Bill

Gentlemanly Curmudgeon
Staff member
Well, I will need to pick this one up! Fortunately we have a Target here in Waco! (I don't trust ordering and having it delivered).

-Mr. Bill

LPJim

Staff member
It occurred just now that neither 'ISRAEL' of 'BETWIXT AND BETWEEN' have ever been reissued on CD. I envision a 2-disc box set 'J&K: the A&M Years' with the 3 albums and any bonus material that may exists.

JB

Rudy

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Staff member
Site Admin
I have no idea when this LP will be released. I think the release date announcements for RSD titles (across the three new dates) is coming on June 1.

A small bone (no pun intended) to pick about the RSD sticker--this so far is the second rarest, as it had a limited release in Japan. The Tamba 4 was the rarest, as it never was released (outside of a 45 RPM single) and was only a rumor as far as we knew!

RichardWarner

Contributor
I keep seeing a charge on my American Express as "pending" — another one hit today, probably the 5th time.

Rudy

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Staff member
Site Admin
Some of the record stores seem to use a common web site platform to sell online, and I found a couple of places that let me put it on the wishlist. Like with the Tamba 4, I plan on getting two copies since there's no telling if it will ever make it to digital or not.

Top Bottom