Japanese Mook Book

ChrisCarpenterCollecter

Hello Carpenters Fans!
i am a new and young member on this forum!
Not so long ago i found out about the mook book a japanese book with very long interviews! but... it´s in japanese!
So if someone need a translation of interesting parts of the interviews just message me and i translate it for you!
With kind regards
Chris Bruinsma from the Netherlands

I have a question. I’ve been wanting to buy this, on the cover of the Mook it says Mook 21. Is there 21 versions of the Mook or just the 1?IMG_4538.jpeg

I think it’s just issue 21 in the Mook series. Only one dedicated to Carpenters. Lots of great pictures, but all in Japanese writing. If you see it at a great price, buy it for your collection.

I think it’s just issue 21 in the Mook series. Only one dedicated to Carpenters. Lots of great pictures, but all in Japanese writing. If you see it at a great price, buy it for your collection.
Thank you, I just wanted to make sure before I bought one. I'm a completist so I wanted to make sure what I was in for if I was buying it. haha

Thank you, I just wanted to make sure before I bought one. I'm a completist so I wanted to make sure what I was in for if I was buying it. haha
The translation apps help a lot with this Mook. Also, if you're a completist you'll love the illustrated catalogue of all the Japanese LPs, 45s, CDs, memorabilia, etc. contained in this mook!

Back
Top Bottom