Jay Leno's Garage

As I'm watching that epsiode on YouTube, it suddenly occurred to me that Carpenters begins with the word....Car. I'm sorry but I laughed so hard. The obsession is real folks, and after binge watching, I'm losing my mind. :)
Your obsession is safe here. If I gave into impulse and tried to engaged my family and friends with all the Carpenters-related topics I'd like to discuss, they would politely tell me to seek counseling. :)

I keep looking for Richard’s second appearance on Jay Leno online but it’s yet to surface. It looks even better than the first as you get to see inside the YOM warehouse.

^ That was Richard's first appearance on Leno's Garage. Newville is looking for Richard's episode from last year where Jay drives his Ferrari around Thousand Oaks. I have it saved on my DVR but have not seen it available on Youtube yet.

^ That was Richard's first appearance on Leno's Garage. Newville is looking for Richard's episode from last year where Jay drives his Ferrari around Thousand Oaks. I have it saved on my DVR but have not seen it available on Youtube yet.
Oops! Sorry for the confusion. I didn't know there were two episodes with Jay Leno. Now I want to see that one too!

^^ I could just picture Richard and Karen pulling into the A&M lot off North LaBrea Ave in that big black Lincoln Continental in 1971 with Superstar or Rainy Days & Mondays blaring from the speakers. What an awesome sight that would be!:)

This is great to watch! I've never seen Richard so relaxed, so comfortable, so natural and so passionate about anything in 50 years. Most people here have never seen Richard like this. His guards are down and he's just having fun! Kudos to Jay Leno and his team for putting him at such ease!

Back
Top Bottom