🎵 Classic AOTW Julius Wechter And The Baja Marimba Band FRESH AIR (SP-4200)

What are your two favorite tracks from this album?

• Total voters

Harry

Charter A&M Corner Member
Staff member
Site Admin
The first Baja Marimba Band album was reissued on CD by Pony Canyon in Japan as part of the 25th anniversary of A&M. You can see the logo on the obi.

1638719537327.png

FRESH AIR got its first CD reissue as part of a "Finger Snapping Music" series by Universal Japan in 2006. Because two tracks on this album were arranged by Nick De Caro, it was reissued as an SHM-CD in 2012 as part of A&M's 50th and Nick De Caro's posthumous 20th.

1638719844593.png

THOSE WERE THE DAYS was also included in the A&M 50th/Nick De Caro 20th series of SHM discs in 2012 as Nick was given arranger credit on the LP. The SHM discs were in mini-LP form cardboard jackets, that even had authentic A&M mini innersleeves

1638720086178.png

Bobberman

The first Baja Marimba Band album was reissued on CD by Pony Canyon in Japan as part of the 25th anniversary of A&M. You can see the logo on the obi.

View attachment 7156

FRESH AIR got its first CD reissue as part of a "Finger Snapping Music" series by Universal Japan in 2006. Because two tracks on this album were arranged by Nick De Caro, it was reissued as an SHM-CD in 2012 as part of A&M's 50th and Nick De Caro's posthumous 20th.

View attachment 7157

THOSE WERE THE DAYS was also included in the A&M 50th/Nick De Caro 20th series of SHM discs in 2012 as Nick was given arranger credit on the LP. The SHM discs were in mini-LP form cardboard jackets, that even had authentic A&M mini innersleeves

View attachment 7158
Those look Beautiful you were very fortunate to get these The First one is already an extreme rarity on any format ( vinyl and tapes let alone CD) some albums are more easily found than others I seen Watch out Heads up and Fowl play more often than all the others.

Rudy

¡Que siga la fiesta!
Staff member
Site Admin
I seen Watch out Heads up and Fowl play more often than all the others.
Watch Out I believe was either the best selling title, or the highest charting, of their albums. (I can't remember where I read that, as it was a while ago.) Still, popular as those three albums were, those arguably made more sense to release than the later albums.

Top Bottom