Karen on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please tell me how to find unreleased C's songs on the internet? I hear people discuss them but I can't find them when I search. Also, is there special software needed to run the songs? Thanks!
:?: Song4u

Chris-An Ordinary Fool said:
Oh no, someone is selling Karen's Solo Unreleased tracks on Ebay.

Curious that this disc is missing one track, and probably the best one: Paul Simon's "I Do It For Your Love".

Harry
NP: "I Do It For Your Love" - Karen Carpenter

Yes , Strange That Paul Simon's I Do It For Your Love is Omitted .....One of the Best Solo Tracks Recorded ...... :confused:

Still Surprised After All These Years That Karen & Ramone Did Not Commission Some Cracking New Songs From Simon , Billy Joel , Bob Dylan etc For Solo Project :o

There Are Stories That Additional Songs Were Commisioned , But Unless Ramone or Songwriters Confirm More Details , We Will Never Know If Demos / Rehearsals Were Taped Somewhere ......? :confused:

Peter

Oh wow, Harry I didn't even notice that missing track. Guess I wasn't thinking. I should have picked that up seeing that I love these so much.

Song4u, These were on the net on someone's Carpenters webpage but that site no longer exists. Strange thing is they were available to download for anyone then they quickly changed to .rm audio & one could not download them only play them. There are alot of fans that just got in at the right time when they were .mp3's on this person's Carpenters website . I've not seen them anywhere on the net since then for download. But I'm sure there probably somewhere. You might try places like WinMX or Kazza but personally the way things are going now, I wouldn't download anything from those places or use them, especially with the way they have been suing people lately for downloading.

Thank you Chris for the info on downloading music. I wasn't sure where the law currently stood on that. I guess I'll just hope that those songs will someday be released.
Song4u :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom