Keeping In Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

8) Hello my friends and fellow Carpenters aficianados at A&M Corner it's been a while since I've been around. I've been pretty busy. I purchased a new used car a 1995 Pontiac with only 19,000 miles on it. Just couldn't pass it up.
Listened to some Carps tonight: "Our Day Will Come", "And When He Smiles", "Baby It's You", "Making Love In..." and "Let Me Be The One"- these are tracks 16-20 respectively on my most current Carpenters compilation disc which I've named "Smile".
My friend mike referred me to a music discussion site named Popular Songs Music Voice. It's a bravepages site and has a few annoying pop ups- though they don't really annoy me. Anyway they have discussions on classic rock, new wave, disco and pop. mike referred me to the site because they are discussing "Top Of The World" by the Carpenters. mike knows to always alert me anytime he sees anything Carpenters. This site interests me because of the variety of discussions- so I thought I'd pass it along to my A&M buddies. http://popsongsmusicvoice.bravepages.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom