Lalalinda

Lalalinda

Want to share with you my carpenters collection witch my very proud of. As soon as I can figure out how to post the pictures maybe someone out there can help

By the way want to share a story of when I saw the carpenters live. It was back in 73 at universal studios witch was a magical time I remember it like it was yesterday. Yesterday once more was the single that came out at the time I was only 12 at the time and my dad took lots of pictures but through the years some how I lost them. And the next time was in 1978 at the MGM I was lucky enough to see their last concert. I remember Karen coming out and everybody in the front row GASPS I was sitting to far back to realize how thin see was it was a beautiful concert and she sang a few Christmas songs and then when Richard did Warsaw Concerto right in the middle of him playing one of the big cans on the aisle came down everybody turned but the professional that he is kept on playing but I did notice he was jittery didn't know then but looking back he was in the throes of Quaalude addiction.

Back
Top Bottom