Lalalinda

Lalalinda

I wrote a book called "Windows to my soul" it's a collection of poems and songs that I've written through the years and I'd like to share a poem I wrote called carpenters (Karen & Richard) Karen was blessed with a voice of an angel and a heart made of good, her warmth and her smile were infectious, she is loved by so many she sang from her heart, she gave so much love and if we just listen we would learn that much more, tried and true were her convictions, Richard knew of her talents he knew just how to nourish and bring them to life their music lives on for all to cherish two special people who were touched by God what they had was magic, Richard loved her completely I have no doubt of that, Karen I miss you for in my life I've never been touched like this before, the songs are powerful pure and true, like tinker bell magic with the wave of her sand they created beautiful music which has endured.

I wrote a book called "Windows to my soul" it's a collection of poems and songs that I've written through the years and I'd like to share a poem I wrote called carpenters (Karen & Richard) Karen was blessed with a voice of an angel and a heart made of good, her warmth and her smile were infectious, she is loved by so many she sang from her heart, she gave so much love and if we just listen we would learn that much more, tried and true were her convictions, Richard knew of her talents he knew just how to nourish and bring them to life their music lives on for all to cherish two special people who were touched by God what they had was magic, Richard loved her completely I have no doubt of that, Karen I miss you for in my life I've never been touched like this before, the songs are powerful pure and true, like tinker bell magic with the wave of her sand they created beautiful music which has endured.
Sorry for the misspelling it should say heart of gold and wave of her wand.

Beautiful poem Lalinda!

What is your favourite song of theirs?

I would choose, A Place to Hideway, Eve, Another Song, Crescent Noon, Maybe It's You, Aurora/Eventide, One Love, I Can't Make Music, Solitaire, Superstar as to me, they are very haunting some filled with such imagery and emotion...

I agree all those songs are beautiful I love them all but I have you, one more time,Sandy I'm caught between goodbye and I love you the medley at the end of the tv special of music music music with make it easy on yourself and someday and two sides I could go on and on but their is a CD I recommend the 2 dics set of the karaoke carpenters it's wonderful listening to there songs without vocals it's really beautiful the other doc has ther vocals

Back
Top Bottom