Lani Hall/Karen Philipp

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, fellow members, once again we have discovered a "rat", or pair of rats, infesting our forum again. We've done a little digging and, once again, we have one person posting as two again, using false names and free e-mail accounts. Anyone remember "jilanha"? Hmmm...same IP address blocks, free e-mail accounts, posts written in the EXACT same style, same forum, with the purpose of getting us all worked up.

So, I have suspended the accounts of "kejo" and "DEVILA". We're pretty certain they are the same as the other heckler we had. Both of these users are hereby suspended permanently. IF indeed they are different persons, they will need to e-mail ME personally, with their REAL e-mail addresses, not using "free" e-mail accounts (a sure sign that someone is up to no good, IMHO), before I will reconsider reopening their accounts...but that isn't going to happen. And as it states in our terns of service within our FAQ, I still have the right to go after his/her internet provider and get their user account terminated.

I'm sick of this crap. Dealing with immature people is not something I look forward to, or care to do. I'm going to prune down this thread to just the musical discussion and discard the rest.

Thanks to my eagle-eyed moderators for catching this so we can nip it in the bud that much sooner...and sorry for everyone else who has had to put up with this user's childish nonsense.

Not to belabor the antics of the immature, but don't you find this quote from the message of 'DEVILA' (now deleted) rather contradictive:

DEVILA said:
I am an outspoken hotheaded Italian broad who can be very nasty & mouthy when people mess with my family, ESPECIALLY my children.I am not fuming over the discussion about the bare breast on THE FOOL ON THE HILL. I am shocked over the use of the slang term BOOB.

Would anyone who's offended by the term "BOOB" use the word "BROAD"? Hmmm?

Harry
...case closed, online...

I COULD go into my whole Italian argument here, but I have a speech impediment because I have no arms... :wink:

Think I'll lock this topic while I have a chance, between fits of laughter... :winkgrin:

This thread has been nonsense, ridiculous, an embarrassment to everyone at A&M Corner and everything we represent! For God Sakes, someone asks a simple question and it becomes a lesson in morality. I'm glad the darn thing was locked!!

Poor Nativo doesn't deserve such treatment. We're dealing with someone who is devoted to Karen Philipp, Sergio Mendes and Lani Hall. Someone who asks a question based on PUBLISHED statements isn't commiting a crime -- they are expressing interest. I can't see anything wrong with that.

As for those who find the cover art of FOOL ON THE HILL offensive, I say...QUIT BEING SUCH A BIG BOOB!!! :mad:

Jon

...adding his two cents -- and that's the last, online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom