šŸ“£ News LIVE EVENT on 10/18: Rochester Music Hall of Fame presents: "Carpenters: The Musical Legacy"

Chris May

Resident ā€˜Carpenterologistā€™
Staff member
For those in the Upstate New York area, Monday (Oct. 18) the Rochester Music Hall of Fame will be hosting a reception/panel discussion/ā€œCarpenters: The Musical Legacyā€ signing with @Mike Cidoni Lennox in person and @Chris May via Zoom.

The book wonā€™t be published until Nov. 16, but there will be a couple sample copies there for review. And anyone who comes with proof of pre-order (from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.) will receive a signed bookplate.

If you canā€™t make that event, Mike will also be signing bookplates (pre-signed by Chris) the following night 7:30-9 at the House of Guitars, 645 Titus Ave., Rochester. If you have not purchased by then, the store will be ready to take care of your book pre-order on the spot.

Hope to see you there!

For ticket information: Mike Cidoni Talks About The Carpenters

For those in the Upstate New York area, Monday (Oct. 18) the Rochester Music Hall of Fame will be hosting a reception/panel discussion/ā€œCarpenters: The Musical Legacyā€ signing with @Mike Cidoni Lennox in person and @Chris May via Zoom.

The book wonā€™t be published until Nov. 16, but there will be a couple sample copies there for review. And anyone who comes with proof of pre-order (from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.) will receive a signed bookplate.

If you canā€™t make that event, Mike will also be signing bookplates (pre-signed by Chris) the following night 7:30-9 at the House of Guitars, 645 Titus Ave., Rochester.
If you have not purchased by then, the store will be ready to take care of your book pre-order on the spot.

Hope to see you there!

For ticket information: Mike Cidoni Talks About The Carpenters
Best of luck for the event, Chris and Mike.

Thanks, folks. If anyone is in the area and coming, PLEASE I.M. me here and let me know you'll be there. We've got a couple private, VIP events surrounding the big event, and I want to make sure you're taken care of -- and would LOVE to talk Carpenters with you! Cheers, Mike (And thanks for the shout out, Chris!)

The Fox Rochester story from today shows the release date to be October 19. Does that plus Chrisā€™s note that the books had arrived already mean we will see books delivering in the next couple of weeks and not November 16?

Back
Top Bottom