• Two exciting new Carpenters releases are in the pipeline! The new book Carpenters: The Musical Legacy will be available on November 16, 2021 and can be ordered here. A big thanks to the authors and Richard Carpenter for their tremendous effort in compiling this book! Also, the new solo piano album Richard Carpenter's Piano Songbook is being released January 14, 2022, and is available for ordering here.

📰 Opinion Live Q&A?

Would you participate in a live Q&A?

• Yes

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chris May

Resident ‘Carpenterologist’
Staff member
Hi, all!

I get quite a few questions on the regular about details related to the Carpenters—both on the music as well as the production side. Now that the book has been released, I'm trying to determine whether or not there would be enough interest in me setting up a live Q&A on either YouTube or Zoom, where you can ask these kinds of questions, and/or even questions related to the creation of Carpenters: The Musical Legacy.

For as much as we addressed in the book, there was plenty that we either had no time, or space to include, so I thought I'd throw the idea out there.

JohnFB

I was born to belong to the lines of a song...
Yes, I'm in - but wondering how many people Zoom (or similar apps) can handle simultaneously...is there a technical limit? Aside from that, is there a maximum number of people who can participate in a Q & A session beyond which it becomes disorganized or confusing?

Chris May

Resident ‘Carpenterologist’
Staff member
Yes, I'm in - but wondering how many people Zoom (or similar apps) can handle simultaneously...is there a technical limit? Aside from that, is there a maximum number of people who can participate in a Q & A session beyond which it becomes disorganized or confusing?
Likely the best way to set it up is via YouTube. This way the questions can be done via chat window, and responses live via screen.

Top Bottom