LOOK AROUND (mono)

Harry

Charter A&M Corner Member
Staff member
Site Admin
Does LOOK AROUND exist as a US mono (LP 137)? Ever since I've found magic in the mono grooves of other A&M albums and singles, I've been searching on and off for this elusive title if it exists.

I've seen one sell on eBay from a South American country - might have been Venezuela - and I see one listed on Discogs from Quality Records in Canada, but have not found any reference to a US version.

Anyone seen one? Anyone own one? Are there any dedicated mono mixes?

Does LOOK AROUND exist as a US mono (LP 137)? Ever since I've found magic in the mono grooves of other A&M albums and singles, I've been searching on and off for this elusive title if it exists.

I've seen one sell on eBay from a South American country - might have been Venezuela - and I see one listed on Discogs from Quality Records in Canada, but have not found any reference to a US version.

I have seen A&M innersleeves show the mono cover of Look Around LP 137 I saw one in a collector's shop in the early 90s but I didn't have enough money to buy it and I regretted it ever since you might be able to find one on discogs but I know There Was Dedicated Mono Version of Look Around.i Hope you find yourself a copy and Happy Hunting in Advance Harry. I know How Extremely Rare They Are I do see one online in a stereo cover with a mono sticker on the cover and it's a white label promo.

Last edited:

Harry,
Years ago, there was a company in California called "Discontinued Records." I had purchased a couple of items from them and then used record stores started showing up in my area. If they are still in existence, you might try them.

Back
Top Bottom