1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
  2. We have received word that UMe is aware of the problem with the Carpenters vinyl releases, both the box sets and the individual LPs, and has offered a solution. To receive a replacement, send a proof of purchase to UMGCustomerSupport@umusic.com. UMe prefers email, but those who prefer phone contact may call 1-800-288-5942 to speak to Customer Support.

LP / 7" Artwork

Discussion in 'A Song For You: The Carpenters Forum' started by Billy Rees, Nov 15, 2017.

1. tomswift2002

tomswift2002 Well-Known Member

Another Yesterday Once More Collection! When did this one come out? So this is what? YOM #10 now?

2. She certainly is. Not too sure about the guy on the left in that sweater though. Karen looks like she is dressed for summer and warmth - Richard looks like he is wrapped up for Winter :laugh:

CARPENTERS-COLLECTOR likes this.
  3. newvillefan

newvillefan Well-Known Member

It’s nice to see Karen in a picture with the Ferrari instead of just Richard all the time.

4. Rick-An Ordinary Fool

Rick-An Ordinary Fool Well-Known Member

FL
    So now we know photoshop existed back in 1972 since the registration decal on the window is missing from the album cover. :laugh:

5. I'm thinking that that piece of paper was something Karen tossed onto the dashboard while the pictures were being taken. A piece of mail, a release form for the photos, a flyer for a local pizza shop, maybe even a temporary registration form in California. Could have been anything.

6. ars nova

ars nova Active Member

I don't think they are the same shoot. it looks as if she is wearing a wig in this photo while the album photo appears to be relaxed natural hair.

7. tomswift2002

tomswift2002 Well-Known Member

It looks like it might be from the shoot that we got the Sing 45 photo from. Karen's wearing the same hairstyle and shirt in both, although Richard obviously changed his shirts for the different shots.

8. CARPENTERS-COLLECTOR

CARPENTERS-COLLECTOR Active Member

U.K
    I`ve heard #15 is the one to get :laugh::laugh:

newvillefan likes this.