Lurkers no more...

It's nice that a generation doesn't have to hide their musical tastes......and other things that our generation(s) were afraid to be up-front about. I hope that we have helped pave the way for their freedom to love whatever makes them happy. In music and in life! :)

Footnote which has nothing to do with lurking or the Carpenters.
This avatar is an actual picture of Kilauea crater about a week before the big earthquake. Then the lava that started flowing in the Puna district for the next 3 months. It was exciting to have been a part of this event.......from a safe distance of course!

I became a member in 2014. And obviously I've been a dedicated lurker. Life got in the way or as John Lennon wrote, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." It also helped to organize all my accounts with passwords & various email addresses I have.

I joined a few years ago, but there was no lurking. My musical background meant it was straight into the discussion for me!

Just a small "thank you" to Jamesj75. He mentioned in his original post that he had enjoyed conversation here and still does. I believe that to be 100% true. It's always great when posters here make what I believe to be incisive commentary, and to see that James is giving them a "like". You just know he's Carpenters to the core!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom