Melody Blvd and Dust Groove america...good sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoobs

Hi everyone,
Just wondering for the people who have ordered from these two web sites (Melody Blvd & Dusty Groove America) Have you always gotten your item when you bought from them? I mean, can you trust both of them? Will you be guaranteed to get your item for sure? No one had ever had any problems with either of them? Thanks a lot!

-sebastian

I've never had a problem with either Dusty Groove or Melody Blvd. In fact, many around here have gotten CDs through Melody Blvd's predecessor, Thoughtscape Sounds. Both specialize in hard-to-find imports, and both are honorable operations.

Harry
...heading for a late dessert, online...

I have had positive experiences dealing with both vendors and would be happy to buy more A&M import 'product' from them in the future.
JB

Ditto. Nothing but good things to say about Dusty. Great selection of cds, great service. Order with confidence!

---SteveM

Same with Melody Blvd. Their catalog is a bit old-fashioned but their service and communication are great. It is run by the same guy who ran Thoughtscape Sounds (I think that company went south in a divorce deal).

What does a hurricane in Florida, a tornado in Mississippi and a divorce in Alabama have in common?

In each case a mobile home is lost.

JB

Same "thumbs up" for Dusty Groove here. The place is run by music fanatics! They're also like a very distant cousin--we both use the same hosting company. :wink:

CD Connection sometimes has imports, and I used to buy from there more often. They're good--usually if it's in print domestically, they list it on their website. They've been around since before the internet days--IIRC, they used to have a dial-in line where you could browse the catalog and place your order. They may have been the seller that used to advertise in the old Digital Audio magazine.

-= N =-

Dusty Groove? :D

I could probably buy from no other seller for the rest of my life and be quite happy! IMO, Dusty Groove is simply one of the most friendly, efficient, economical, and expedient CD dealerships in the world.

- William

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom