🎄 Holidays! Merry Christmas from Julius & the Baja Men!

Steve Sidoruk

Founder, A&M Fan Net
Staff member
Well, it's the 1st of December and here in Connecticut, we're getting some light snow - so it's not too early to start with Christmas greetings:

Gracias, Steve, and a tip of the season's sombrero to you and the rest of the A&M corner.

80 and partly cloudy in Austin. The partridges are living high in the pear trees.

Mike A.

Well, since we're doing weather reports, it's 83° and sunny here in central Florida. Reminds me of a song...

"The sun is shining, the grass is green,
the orange and palm trees sway.
There's never been such a day,
in Davenport, F-L-A."

Hey Steve - love the video, but your credits at the end say, "God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen", or was that supposed to be a quote from Julius?

Harry

Hey Steve - love the video, but your credits at the end say, "God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen", or was that supposed to be a quote from Julius?

Harry

Check the credits again--I do believe it's "God Rest Ye Merry, Gentleman/Julius Wechter". I had the same read at first, too. Nice touch, Steve!

Mike A.

Excellent video steve. And merry christmas to every one of you all. Its finally started to snow earlier today here in idaho. I am hoping for a white christmas. I hope you all enjoy your holidays. And all the goodies you can savor.

Back
Top Bottom