Michael Hagerty on KOLO (1980) YT post of audio from broadcast

I just searched for "Michael Hagerty" and "radio" and found this You Tube post of audio from a 1980 broadcast on KOLO:

youtu.be/wqEFtf932cM?t=19

Somehow, when I search "KOLO" on this website/forum, here, I get no results.
Of course, I can see that there are other Michael Hagertys out there in the big, wide, world.
I apologise if this was already mentioned on the forum, previously.

I just searched for "Michael Hagerty" and "radio" and found this You Tube post of audio from a 1980 broadcast on KOLO:

youtu.be/wqEFtf932cM?t=19

Somehow, when I search "KOLO" on this website/forum, here, I get no results.
Of course, I can see that there are other Michael Hagertys out there in the big, wide, world.
I apologise if this was already mentioned on the forum, previously.

I don't know why it took ten months for me to see that you posted this---but yep---that's me. Or was 39 years ago.

Excellent work Michael truly an inspiration to us younger Radio DJS that remain on the radio I enjoyed listening to this aircheck

You are VERY kind, Bobberman. This is an example of a 24-year-old making it up as he went along. But I loved those four years at KOLO.

Remarkably, 39 years later, they're still letting me on the air, 130 miles to the west, on 50,000 watts (plus an FM and the iHeart app) instead of 5,000.

You are VERY kind, Bobberman. This is an example of a 24-year-old making it up as he went along. But I loved those four years at KOLO.

Remarkably, 39 years later, they're still letting me on the air, 130 miles to the west, on 50,000 watts (plus an FM and the iHeart app) instead of 5,000.
I'm honored to call you a fellow radio colleague Albeit distant by several factors i started by simply doing what you did " Making it up as one went along" but keep up the Good work Michael you are a credit to the business

Back
Top Bottom