MOMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAN BOLTON

My favorite John Pisano song of all time...I'm sure I heard it as a youngster as a soundtrack for a commercial of some kind...it stuck in my mind as being a familiar melody when I ws reacquainted with THE BRASS ARE COMIN' a couple of years ago.

The melody is a timeless classic to me..and it was very familiar; much more than any obscure album cut would be. Maybe I'm just sentimental...but I'm almost sure I heard the song on TV...and NOT just during the TBAC special. Am I dreaming?

Dan

I agree that "Moments" is a very nice tune, and I wish it would have been used on one of the earlier TJB albums...it may have received more attention had it been included on one of the more famous albums.

I guess my favorite Pisano song will always be "So What's New?"

I've always thought that if anyone wanted to record a tribute to John Pisano this would be a perfect song to remake and give renewed exposure to. Anyone ever heard any version by anyone other than the TJB?

I agree with Captaindave. I like "So What's New?" as well because it has that jazzy feeling to it. I like the heavy bass lines on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom