• Two exciting new Carpenters releases are in the pipeline for October 2021! The new book Carpenter: The Musical Legacy will be available on October 19 and can be ordered here. A big thanks to the authors and Richard Carpenter for their tremendous effort in compiling this book! Also, the new solo piano album Richard Carpenter's Piano Songbook is being released October 22, and is available for ordering here.

Musician "Blind-sided" by Carpenters; Places Them in His "Bubble"

JohnFB

I was born to belong to the lines of a song...
There's lots of reactions to Carpenter's music on YouTube - only a select few reactors are mature and knowledgable and personable enough to give any time or consideration to - included in this very small group are people like Jamel_aka_Jamal, Sincerly KSO, Enoma and this guy named Chod, who labels himself Wilburn Reactions - he's a drummer himself and comes from a family of musicians - notice his surprised, and then delighted, reactions as he listens to the Carpenters for the first time - we all might have looked like this and reacted this way when we first heard them.

Some of his verbal reactions: "You guys blind-sided me". "I'm amazed!". "That's a woman on the drums and she plays and sings beautifully". "This group is in the bubble on their first performance".

Vinylalbumcovers

Ah am so steel een luv weeth yoo
There's lots of reactions to Carpenter's music on YouTube - only a select few reactors are mature and knowledgable and personable enough to give any time or consideration to - included in this very small group are people like Jamel_aka_Jamal, Sincerly KSO, Enoma and this guy named Chod, who labels himself Wilburn Reactions - he's a drummer himself and comes from a family of musicians - notice his surprised, and then delighted, reactions as he listens to the Carpenters for the first time - we all might have looked like this and reacted this way when we first heard them.

Some of his verbal reactions: "You guys blind-sided me". "I'm amazed!". "That's a woman on the drums and she plays and sings beautifully". "This group is in the bubble on their first performance".

Love that he's a drummer too. He knows his stuff.

Ed

Top Bottom