My first new message

Status
Not open for further replies.
¡Hola amigos! This is my very first message on the new A&M Corner. It will take me time to get use to it because I'm a computer "baboso". Ask Debby B. in Virginia what that means. :confused: See you all in Glendale, CA on Sunday. Paz...Jay

Great news, Jay! The one and only Juan Oskar is joining our group in its journey to the Left Coast. Hope to see ya there.

Paz y salud,
DJ
:cool:

musicfirst said:
Great news, Jay! The one and only Juan Oskar is joining our group in its journey to the Left Coast. Hope to see ya there.

It will be great being among such terrific company Sunday night! I've posted a "roll call" of those attending in the "Julius Wechter Tribute" thread. It looks like we're up to at least 8 regular corner folks in attendance so far. I look forward to meeting the rest. Hopefully we can get a group picture for Neil to post in the Rogues' Gallery... That'll be awesome. Even more awesome if we can get it with Cissy and/or a certain trumpet player...

--Mr Bill
thinking it might be a good time to post that BMB 4104 cover image I played with a few years back featuring our regulars faces on the band members -- that was hoot!

Well, I TRIED to link to that image, but when I tried to access it I got busted by my own (Neil's really) "theft protection system" (Nice touch, Neil, hehehehee).

--Mr Bill[/img]

Mr Bill said:
Well, I TRIED to link to that image, but when I tried to access it I got busted by my own (Neil's really) "theft protection system" (Nice touch, Neil, hehehehee).

Between our sites, though, it should work. Oh, hey...which site were you trying to link it from? If it was from the BMB or JW site, it's possible I may not yet have the "sharing" set up over there yet. (More Apache speak, mah frien.)

Inconvenient, but beats the "leeches" who link to our images and use up our bandwidth.

-= N =-

Rudy said:
Between our sites, though, it should work. Oh, hey...which site were you trying to link it from? If it was from the BMB or JW site, it's possible I may not yet have the "sharing" set up over there yet.

It's in the "Images" folder on my site. It's the one where I put our faces on the BMB faces? Surely you recall.

--Mr B
heck, it might be a fun time to put up the picture of Capt B wearing the Yankees T-shirt, too!

Ooooooooh, some low blows! :D

I'd put up my Red Wings logo instead of the Wildcat, but I'm afraid of jinxing the game. We could win it tonight. Or not. :confused:

-= N =-
...wondering how the Cap'n would look w/ Kenny G-styled hair...as Rudy fires up Photoshop...

Rudy said:
...wondering how the Cap'n would look w/ Kenny G-styled hair...as Rudy fires up Photoshop...

Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It!

--Mr B

Mr Bill said:
Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It!

You know, I think we need a new place to store a soprano sax. And I know just the place to stick it... :D

Capt. Bacardi
...ready to put Mr Bill back on a boat online... :twisted:

AFTER the Wings game! After, I say!! :D

-= N =-
..."let's go Red Wings"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom