My Treasured new art work

Song4uman

I have three new beautiful pieces of art work.

The first one is an ink drawing by my daughter that she gave me for Christmas. I scanned and sent to Walgreens and had it made into an 11"x14" metal wall hanging. It has the early silhouette and then lyrics written out. I love it.

The second one is a piece of wall art my oldest son gave me for Christmas. It is from Displate. Measures about 12"x18" So cool.

I had looked for a poster of "Passage" and couldn't find one. I checked out the artist name on the album info, did a little looking and found him on FaceBook. I messaged and asked if he had any posters...he had one that was worn on top and bottom, was the only one he had and he couldn't find any online. He offered a pretty high price, but said he knew it was high....just nothing to compare it to.
He then offered to print me one on museum quality paper, with archive quality ink and sing it. It is a little larger than the album cover and I had it framed.

I treasure these three things greatly.

Jonathan

The first one is an ink drawing by my daughter that she gave me for Christmas. I scanned and sent to Walgreens and had it made into an 11"x14" metal wall hanging. It has the early silhouette and then lyrics written out. I love it.

The second one is a piece of wall art my oldest son gave me for Christmas. It is from Displate. Measures about 12"x18" So cool.

I had looked for a poster of "Passage" and couldn't find one. I checked out the artist name on the album info, did a little looking and found him on FaceBook. I messaged and asked if he had any posters...he had one that was worn on top and bottom, was the only one he had and he couldn't find any online. He offered a pretty high price, but said he knew it was high....just nothing to compare it to.
He then offered to print me one on museum quality paper, with archive quality ink and sing it. It is a little larger than the album cover and I had it framed.

Jonathan
All three are great! What thoughtful children you have!

Jonathan

Back
Top Bottom