Name That Tune!

Kiss me the way you did last night?
Correct !!!!! Well done mate.

Composers Lynda Lawley and Margaret Dorn were backing singers for Petula Clark in Vegas in spring of 74 and she introduced Karen to Lynda at this time...6 years later she and Richard record their song Kiss Me. Not sure if the song came to Karen's attention in 74 or later but she brought it to Richard and they recorded it.

Correct !!!!! Well done mate.

Composers Lynda Lawley and Margaret Dorn were backing singers for Petula Clark in Vegas in spring of 74 and she introduced Karen to Lynda at this time...6 years later she and Richard record their song Kiss Me. Not sure if the song came to Karen's attention in 74 or later but she brought it to Richard and they recorded it.
Wow so interesting to know how this song got to them its definitely one of my favorites off of the lovelines album.

What song mentions various modes of transportation?

Fun idea! I hope you don't mind if I join in. Here's a tough one: What Carpenters song features a prominent descending circle of fifths sequence in it's instrumental break?

Fun idea! I hope you don't mind if I join in. Here's a tough one: What Carpenters song features a prominent descending circle of fifths sequence in it's instrumental break?
That is a tough one, since I'm still not familiar with musical terms like fifths and sixths (ooh nice, 4 consonant sounds in a row there btw 🤓 ), but when I hear "descending in a solo" I immediately think of A Song For You. Not sure if it's a circle though :hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom