Neat Little Finds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bacardi

Since it's been a little slow here lately, I thought I'd mention a couple of 45's that I recently picked up. One is a Pete Jolly promo 45 of "Give A Damn" (A&M 1032), same song on the other side. The other is a sample 45 of Michel Colombier's Wings (A&M AM-X3-1). On the 'A' side is "Freedom And Fear" (Bill Medley) and "Emmanuel" (instrumental). The 'B' side has "All In All" (Herb Alpert) and "We Could Be Flying" (Lani Hall). Nothing too unusual here, except that "Emmanuel" has it's own ending, rather than the segue stuff that is on the album.

Capt. Bacardi

Which version of "Emmanuel" is it, the original or the remix? (And, since you mentioned it has a different ending, there are now THREE versions.)

Harry
NP: radio at work

Harry said:
Which version of "Emmanuel" is it, the original or the remix? (And, since you mentioned it has a different ending, there are now THREE versions.)

It's the original version. As far as the ending goes, the only difference is that the song ends on a "hold" chord, or a sustained chord. Nothing dramatic, just a bit different.

Capt. Bacardi
...just home from work online....

I forgot to mention that I also received a Wes Montgomery poster, which looks great. It looks like it's from his Riverside era, with him sitting and playing his guitar. I need to get a frame for this one.

Capt. Bacardi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom