NEED HELP BEFORE BUYING 2016 Mini LPs

Kristopher

Hello I just got an eBay gift card and I know eventually these will go out of print like passage and Old Fashioned Christmas.

How is the quality to the discs? Does Christmas portrait have the original LP mix? I know there is a difference when Richard sings “will ransom you” and “shall ransom you.”

How is the sound quality compared to the remastered classics?

I’d like to have the Xmas albums and my German Christmas portrait I have in a safe place with my Beatles Butcher album and my most Mint Offering even tho all of them are. All sound the same except my playing copy which visually has faint marks but sounds new.

I’d like to have a Christmas portrait with original LP mix so I don’t have to play my German CD my mother paid $300 something 2 years before she died a year ago.

I’ve heard that the only 80’s CDs that sound better Is passage. Is the quality “brighter?” Remastered Classics I’ve noticed sweet sweet smile (favorite song on the album) sounds a bit “quiet” Compared to the reset of the songs. My 2 8tracks sound better than the remastered classics versions I have (US and German.)

Thanks! All I have is offering from the 2016 issues. “ I threw away my opened Offering (have 2 sealed) and threw away the Blue cover I can’t stand. The back has close to you as a misprint.

Anyway thanks on the info because I’ve learned a lot from you guys about shopping around before I pay the outrageous prices I’ve always had to cough up. I saw a Passage 2016 for $99 and one for $35.

Thanks again to anyone who can help!

Back
Top Bottom